Monday, September 28, 2009

It's X3M

This is a short section dedicated to the company X3M I worked with some year ago. Be sure to check out their website. Also, don't miss out on the nice hand made Romanian beanies as my brother is the guy behind that project.

This digital painting was made for their second exhibition and is also shown on their website. Some artist were asked to do street-art inspired of the word extreme. At the time the hot-air system at my office were broken and the most extreme thing I could think of that day was how cold that winter was. So that is me being beaten up by "cold". As you probably figured out on the ice-cream, fish and fridge.


This painting of mixed techniques was made to their first street-art exhibition. Inspired by the word "extreme"


This is how the illustrations looked like that I worked on in regular. Instead of using photos they used illustrations to show the might of the floor ball players.

No comments:

Post a Comment